Saturday, December 12, 2009

Embarrassing

Ok folks, so it has officially been almost a month since my last update. Embarrassing. That means that many people have probably stopped reading altogether. It also means that I have neglected this past month's theme: which was communal cooking/eating/potlucks. There have been many, and they were kicked off by Ben Pierson's friend Thanksgiving, about halfway through November...

I think the reason I've put off writing is that once you are behind, a blogger is faced with a tricky scenario: catch up, or just keep going.

I'm going to try a bit of both.

Instead of elaborating on all of the month's cooking adventures (which there have been many), I am going to give just a brief, tiny synopsis. And hopefully I'll get around to uploading pictures, too. I will also try and stay much more on track so I don't have this dilemma again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment